The Malcolm Bryant Corporation has completed construction of a new seven-story Hampton Inn and Suites overlooking the Ohio River. At 90 feet, the hotel is the tallest building in downtown Owensboro. It includes 150 rooms, about a third of which are suites.
Other highlights of the new hotel, which features an exterior mixing stone, brick, glass and balconies with spectacular river views (see photos below):
- Guests may dine at Lure Seafood & Grille, a 92-seat upscale destination restaurant.
- Changes, a full-service hair salon with massage, facials and luxury manicures and pedicures, is now open for business!
- Blossoms Clothing Boutique’s second Owensboro store is conveniently located off the main lobby
- Book a flight with Cape Air to St. Louis or anywhere! Their office is located off our lobby on the main level.
- The brand new 92,000-square foot Owensboro Convention Center is right next door.
- Includes an indoor swimming pool, spa and fitness center, a 13,000-square-foot commons area and three meeting rooms in various sizes, all customizable to your personal or business needs.
- Veterans Boulevard runs directly between the front of the hotel and the Ohio River, with a large grassy area separating the hotel from the river’s edge. Many of our modern guest rooms have balconies facing the riverfront, showcasing fantastic views of the Ohio River and downtown Owensboro.
- As part of Kentucky’s first new LEED certified hotel, sections of “living roof” covered with soil and plants conserve energy and keep storm water out of the drainage system.
- The hotel’s lobby, meetings rooms, large suites and corridors are heated and cooled with a geothermal system.
- Unused soap is collected daily and sent to Clean the World, a Florida-based company that sanitizes and recycles soap to provide to families in need, both domestic and international.
- Call us today at 270-685-2005 or click the link below to find out about our many additional amenities or to book your next stay!
Photos: (click for larger version)